Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ethan worked for a day!!!

It has been a while since I posted a Blog. Yesterday my work participated in "Bring your child to work day". Over the years working at Compass Bank I have not been able to participate due to Ethan not being old enough, and my department has always opted out of participating. Well, this year I got the go ahead to bring him. It was such a special day! Ethan and I had such a great time. He helped by tying names, and hitting my phone to answer calls as they came in. I got him involved in looking at our goals for the day. Ethan has been really moody and this really helped our relationship. I think it was awesome for us to have the one on one time. It was a very special day.

Also, my Mom and I had the oppertunity to take a wonderful vacation a few weeks ago and go to San Francisco. We had so much fun. It was a fabulous vacation! We did all the tourist things. Alcatraz, Haight Ashbury, Fishermans Warf, Pier 33, Lombard st, ect...We rode cable cars and trains. We also went to a Broadway production of Grease! Taylor Hicks from American Idol was Teen Angel. It was so cool. I am blessed to have a wonderful family!

2 comments:

korie said...

Bring your child to work day sounds so fun! And the trip to San Fran too. I've always wanted to do that Alcatraz tour.

Shawndel said...

You really are so blessed to have me in your family. :)

I am glad you and Ethan had a good time!