Monday, May 23, 2011

It's been a long time


Ok...so it's been a long time since I've blogged. If anyone is reading this, you are more than likely my Facebook friend too, so you have seen me post pictures. But for those people who look at my blog, I decided to add pictures. In addition to my insides changing, my external appearance has also drastically changed since last year. The top picture was taken Dec 31, 2010. New Years Eve. The one below was taken last week...





The picture below this was taken last weekend as I hiked to the top of Piestwa Peak. (A mountain here in AZ)





And the bottom one was taken a few weeks ago with my kids. Since May 2010 I have lost over 50 lbs. A lot has to do with the lifestyle changes described in previous posts, and a lot has to do with starting to respect myself more. The more happier I feel on the inside the more it reflects on the outside.

2 comments:

korie said...

You're amazing! Great job. I am soooooo happy for you. You are one hot Mama!

Shawndel said...

More blogs please.