Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally...a Blog

So...for everyone wanting to know what has been going on in my life, you are now in luck. After much begging from my Sister, and her even taking the initial steps of setting it up for me...I now have a Blogspot. Which is good. Because I no longer have MY Space, and get really bored sometimes on the computer. So now I can write all my family happenings for all to read. (That want to). I am new at this, but will soon get the hang of it. Christmas is coming soon, and I am so excited this year. We have been a good family, and I think Santa will deliver this year. We shall see the happy susprised faces come Dec 25. Ethan is 8 this year and is in 3rd grade. Drew is 2, and is talking up a storm these days. My Husband and I both work at banks...I turned 30 this year, and am determined to hit my goal weight before I turn 31. I firmly believe that 30 is MY year. I will post a before and after picture once that happens. : ) This is all for now, because my lunch is almost over.

No comments: