Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy New Year...






So I have big dreams, goals, and aspirations for 2009. I realized yesterday that I have become the same weight that I was right after Drew's birth a little over 2 years ago. I was not happy with my lack of self control. So....by this time next year...(actually by my 31st birthday...Oct.) I WILL be at my goal weight. I vow to do whatever it takes to get healthy, not only for myself, but for my family. I love looking at peoples Blogs, and seeing pictures, so I will post some. We had a great Christmas. I was in my pajamas all day, except when I went to the movies w/ Shawndel, Cody and Ethan. We saw Marley and Me. I have a hard time just relaxing. It was nice. The only downfall is I had to return to work on Friday.

6 comments:

Shawndel said...

And saturday, boo hoss!

Shawndel said...

Cody is not letting me get ready for church. he is crying and insisting on nursing.

Shawndel said...

can you afford lypo? just kidding. I think that is what it would take for me. I think you can do it! Go Jay!

Meagan said...

Yay for blogs! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas, too. It will be fun to get together in a couple of weeks!

heather b. said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas!! Christmas is so fun when you have kids!! I too want to lose weight this next year so if you have any great tips let me know and good luck with it!!

korie said...

I'm so glad you started a blog. Cute pictures!