Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hi

It has been a while since I posted a Blog...I recently joined Facebook as most of you that read my blog already know because you are my friend there too. That has been loads of fun, seeing people from my past. Gotta love technology. There have been a lot of things going on lately. I feel that I am always on the go, and don't really have time to update this. I just wanted to say that I made a little book today that is named "Jeaniece's Life Help" It will help me with calories, a budget, my blessings. I can look at this book and record it like a journal. Plus, Shawndel got me a journal for my Birthday. It is time to bust that out and start writing in it again. Ok....well that is all I have for now. I will write more later when I am in a festive mood.

1 comment:

Graves Family said...

man i missed the three comment thing! that book/journal thing sounds like a good idea. i really need to write in my journal!