Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Today I woke up at 6 am....and it is Saturday. What the heck is wrong w/ me? Oh well. So today is my 3 year anniversary. Three years of wedded bliss....lol. We were together 5 years prior to getting married. My beloved Husband got me a game I wanted...WII Fit. It is so much fun. Once it takes your weight and gives your your BMI it tells you where you rank. I love it that a video game tells me that I am obese. I get it...I have a few pounds to lose. I am trying. It also takes your MII (which is the charecter that I have created in my likemess) and makes her fat. Now that was funny. All in all I am very happy w/ the game. It is lots of fun. Well my Mom and Dad have been in AZ for a month, and it is finally my turn to have them stay w/ me. They have stayed w/ Abe, Ryan, and Shawndel. They will be here today.

3 comments:

korie said...

Okay now I'm glad i don't have a wii!

Happy Anniversary!

Enjoy your mom and Dad. Wow a month!

Shawndel said...

Heppy Anniversary! Hep hep hep!

HB Mom said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't wait to see you guys next weekend! (I'm still afraid to drive on the freeway and in the dark. But I will because I love you, Shawndel, Cody, Ethan, Drew and Rob...even though I have never met Rob! Love ya cuz!!)