Tuesday, June 16, 2009







I love to travel. I wish that I had the money and the means to travel abroad. I have been lucky to have some really good vacations in the past few years. I was sitting here tonight watching the movie Surf's Up with Ethan, and it got me thinking of Hawaii. In a week I am going to Vegas, and my kids are going to Michigan. Then a few weeks later we are all heading to San Diego. My kids have been to Disneyland quite a few times...but we have never been to Lego Land. We will be going w/ my Mother in Law in July. I can't wait. A new adventure. New memories. I posted a few pictures from our last trip to California. It was Drew, Shawndel, Cody and myself. It was nice.

2 comments:

Shawndel said...

Europe here you come!

korie said...

Sounds fun! Hope I get to see you!