Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday Night....



I just organized Drew's toys, and boy is he happy. He now has a place for everything. One resolution down...1223397386583758784758748767675969043764 to go. Just Kidding. yesterday Ethan and I made New Years resolutions. We got out poster board and markers, and wrote them out. I am so excited for 2009. Every year is great, but I am convinced 30 is going to be my best year yet...I have 10 months to become the wife and Mother that I want to be. I love my family, and am so blessed to have them. I am thankful that I have been blessed with two loving children, and a Husband that I have no doubt in my mind loves me. Today was a good day at work. I recently changed positions after 5 years in the same department, and it was tough for the first couple months. After knowing "everything" I now have to learn a lot. I am enjoying the challenges my job brings me. Wednesday I had a bad self image day...today was better. I felt good about myself, and my attitude was wonderful all day. I can just imagine if I felt good about my appearance all the time how I would feel. Well...that is all for now. Happy New Years!!

5 comments:

Shawndel said...

I luh-hove it.

Remember you will love it with your skinny new 2009 body!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
heather b. said...

You did a wonderful job on organizing the toys....wanna come and organize mine? :)

Good Luck with all your resolutions...I need to make a list of things I want to change for 2009!

You have inspired me!!

korie said...

Love reading your blog and seeing the pictures of your family. I guess I'm a little behind I haven't given much thought to 2009. It's always the same old wieghtloss thing here too. Oh well Whad'ya do?